Verse for the day

May 7, 2011

Mom’s Pregnancy Journal ~ Kayla Week 20 and 21

October 20-26, 1989
Grammy and Granddaddy came for the weekend.  They were returning home from their vacation and took Grandmother back home.  The weather turned very cold so we had a fire and a very good visit with them.  I took them to see the wallpaper we picked out for Abigail’s new room.  We plan to move her out of the nursery at Christmas so we can begin to fix it up for you.

I had a doctor visit and a sonogram.  I gained SEVEN POUNDS in one month which is upsetting because I know I can’t stop eating!  We saw your fingers, hands, and legs ~ everything seems to be fine!                                                                                                                          
 Week 21
October 27 – November 2, 1989
This week I was very busy getting ready to celebrate your Daddy’s birthday.  He bought a 1953 Chevrolet pick-up truck and was able to bring it home the day before his birthday. I spent that day grocery shopping and baking a birthday cake.  I made your Daddy a couple of warm up suits for his birthday and gave him a belt sander.  We went out to dinner and had a great time. 

We don’t celebrate Halloween – that is a big day to honor Satan and we don’t want to have any part in it.  When you and your sister are older, I’m sure we will find another way to have fun on that day.
I can’t believe I am already half-way
through with this pregnancy.


No comments: