Ben and Kayla -
You are half-way through one of the most exciting seasons in your lives . . . expecting your very first child and baby son! As you know, children are such a gift from the Lord. I have loved nothing better than being a Mom! I am so excited for both of you as I am for Nick and Abi! I am thrilled that God has timed the birth of your two babies to be so close together. It will be so much fun raising boys alongside of each other. You will be wonderful parents!
November 3-9, 1989
We will be going to Florida for Thanksgiving and Daddy’s parents will be coming here for a few days before and after. On Christmas, everyone will come to our house. Because of all that, I have been very busy trying to get things done beforehand so we can enjoy celebrating Christmas together. I made a Christmas tree skirt today and did some shopping. I want to be able to sew baby clothes after Christmas. It is always a fun time of year with a lot to do!I am feeling you move around a lot more. The other night I played music to you for the first time and you seemed to like it because you moved around a lot. I’ll have to remember to do that a lot more.
Week 23
November 10-16, 1989
Pregnancy always seems to put me under a lot of pressure. I want to have every project I ever thought of working on completed. I went Christmas shopping Friday with a couple of friends. We had a good time, but I wore myself out. I went to a toy party and ordered a few Christmas presents ~ YOU will be getting one of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment