Verse for the day

October 12, 2010

Mom's Pregnancy Journal ~ Abigail Week 19

January 31 – February 6, 1988
He Knows Your Name!

Fuzzy hair is now appearing all over the body.
“Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows."
Luke 12:7

This was an exciting week for us . . . Grammy and Granddaddy sent us money to purchase your crib. We bought it on Saturday and Daddy put it together Sunday afternoon. I’m sure this was just the first of many projects he will be building for you ~ and he loved every minute of it!

I am beginning to feel you move around more and more especially when I am sitting still. Daddy can’t wait to feel you move.
We are quite sure your name will be Ashley Abigail if you are a girl. We are leaning towards Isaac Brandon if you are a boy. We want names that have special meanings.

“How precious is Thy loving kindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings.”
Psalm 36:7

No comments: