February 21 – 27, 1988
Abi, you are half way there! We continue to pray for you and your precious blessing.
Enjoy this time of expectancy . . . it is part of the joy of this next season!
Your baby is more active.
You can probably feel specific body parts if he turns just right.
The teeth are forming in the jaw.
You will probably like the entry for today!
I had forgotten all about this, but it came back to mind as I read the memory!
Your daddy would do anything for us ~ even streak through the house!
I worked hard cleaning out the garage lifting boxes that may have been too heavy for us. I paid a price for this hard work. The next morning I slipped and fell down the stairs. Daddy was in the shower and came running to the rescue when he heard my cry . . . he was stark naked with a soaped up head ~ what a sight! We had a sonogram that afternoon and fortunately everything was okay they said except for my ego.
The doctor said it would be better for me NOT to go to Hawaii unless I could spend the night on the way in California. We decided it would be best all around if we waited and maybe we can go as a family after you are born. Daddy will still plan to go with NewSong in April.
Take note - I still have not made it to Hawaii! I would make a different decision if I could do it all over again . . . I WOULD definitely go to Hawaii while seven months pregnant, and I would NOT go to the Dove awards with a toddler and a two week old baby.
We flew to Florida to spend a couple of weeks with Grammy and Granddaddy while Daddy travels and sings. Grammy filled a big basket of surprises just for you. Everyone can’t wait for you to come see us!
“Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him: Talk ye of all His wondrous deeds.”
Psalm 105:2
No comments:
Post a Comment