January 24-30, 1988
Little toenails are beginning to form on the feet!
The picture above is of your baby's actual tiny foot!
CONGRATULATIONS Abi and Nick . . . You found out today that you are having A BOY and he already has a name ~ Adrian Paul Fasciano! Wow...just to think that God knew his name even before time began. We are all so very excited and can't wait to hold this precious one in our arms.

Taking time to remember the days of anticipating your birth has been sweet. As only God would have it, when I turned the pages in my journal to week 18 - the week you find out what your baby is, this is the week when your Daddy took time to share his excitement. He is not here to share in your joy today causing us all to continue to trust in God's Sovereignty; however, I have no doubt that Daddy would have been so proud of you and thrilled that God has blessed you with a "man-child" as he would call him.

Taking time to remember the days of anticipating your birth has been sweet. As only God would have it, when I turned the pages in my journal to week 18 - the week you find out what your baby is, this is the week when your Daddy took time to share his excitement. He is not here to share in your joy today causing us all to continue to trust in God's Sovereignty; however, I have no doubt that Daddy would have been so proud of you and thrilled that God has blessed you with a "man-child" as he would call him.




1 comment:
I love you and am sooooooo excited to be a great aunt :) YAHOO!!!!
I love the blog
Post a Comment