One of the major changes in my life was when my dad decided to take his own life. This story may seem like a sad, horrible story, but when you put God into the context of it, it becomes something happy, and exciting to tell about!
I am saying this because the night my daddy died, immediately God became my Heavenly Father. Just because I don’t have an earthly dad to hug and play with outside, doesn’t mean that I can’t have a Father who can give me wisdom and understanding and teach me about the Bible through prayer. Some people might think that my family is rich because God has blessed us in mighty ways. Sometimes I wonder how it would be with my dad on the earth. I think that I probably wouldn’t be where I am today without experiencing God as a Father to the fatherless in unbelievable ways.
Verse for the day
February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so precious! What a sweet treasure Amy is!
Post a Comment