March 20-26, 1988
The nervous system is not developing so as to coordinate the baby’s ability to breathe.
This system maintains a somewhat consistent body temperature.
Isn’t God AMAZING?
We went to the doctor this week. Everything is going well. I have gained nine pounds and measure 29 centimeters. You are already in birth position with your head down. I know this could change because you are in constant motion. I was sick with a cold this week and couldn’t do anything for it.
We bought your car seat and a high chair “contraption” called a Baby-tenda. It can be used for many things. We purchased it because of the safety it will provide for you. Okay – we were TRUE new parents. . . the thing really is ugly, but we were “sold” on the fact that safety must come first!
All of my friends are due to have their babies within the next month. It is getting harder for me to wait until July because I want to hold you in my arms now. The next few months will be busy, however, because Mommy and Daddy have many things to do yet in preparation for your birth!
"When a man walks in integrity and justice,
Happy are his children after him.”
Proverbs 20:7

No comments:
Post a Comment