Nick and Abi - Time is going by so fast and soon you will be parents holding your precious little son! You are already considering the life-changes you will face next year this time . . . no more Thanksgivings without a child. This is truly something to be thankful for! I love watching you enjoy the season of pregnancy anticipating the coming of Adrian! Enjoy this last trimester . . . pregnancy is so much fun!
March 27-April 2, 1988
Your baby has hair on his head and eyelashes!
I have been spending time with friends who already have children. I have lots of questions and am taking in all of the advice offered. This is going to be such a new season for us.
NewSong sang at Six Flags. There were 10,000 kids there for the concert. You enjoyed the music right along with them. I could feel you keeping the beat in my stomach! It appears that you have grown quite a bit this week because Mommy is getting bigger and bigger.
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life . . .
Proverbs 11:30

No comments:
Post a Comment