June 12-18, 1988
One cell has multiplied into hundreds of millions.
The development has followed God’s master plan.
At this point, your little one is capable
of living on the outside.
This entry concludes the journal of my pregnancy with you. I will post the story of your delivery as the conclusion. It has been simple, but fun to re-live those wonderful days. I loved being pregnant! As you read, perhaps you saw a glimpse of your mom and dad. We were so excited that God had entrusted us with the gift of a baby, a child, a person! We poured every moment into anticipating life as parents. We planned, worked, and dreamed during that season. God has been so good to us.
*****
I now have a stretching pain in my side. The doctor says that I am already dilated and that you won’t be early, but could come on time. I lost one pound this week!Daddy continues to work hard, very hard. He finished the wardrobe for our bedroom. He also installed the ceiling and the flooring in the sewing room. It sure has been fun to see it all come together. I have been working on Christmas projects too ~ trying to get ahead so we won’t have to work so hard when Christmas comes.
As far as the foods I have craved . . . for the first three months, all I waned was Schlotsky sandwiches. Then as winter rolled around, I couldn’t eat enough grapefruits. Now I’m into graham crackers. Crazy, but those crackers were a big splurge and had to be approved by my doctor from the eating disorder clinic.
We are getting so close to
holding you in our arms!
holding you in our arms!
“Yet Thou art He who didst bring me forth from the womb;
Thou didst make me trust when upon my mother’s breasts.
Upon Thee I was cast from birth;
Thou hast been my God from my mother’s womb.”
Psalm 22:9-10
No comments:
Post a Comment