May 29 – June 4, 1988
Baby is all curled up waiting for his BIRTHday!
He has grown to approximately twenty inches and close to seven pounds.
This has been one of the busiest weeks I can remember. Daddy was off all week and built all of your nursery furniture ~ a beautiful chest of drawers and the changing table cabinet. I went to the shop to watch him work. I helped sand the furniture too. We came home in the evenings exhausted. He was able to put the stain on the wood and so it sits waiting on the varnish. It is beautiful! I am getting so anxious to see it sitting in your bedroom.
I ironed all of your clothes on Saturday so they will be ready to go into the drawers. I am having all of the cross-stitch pictures framed so they can be hung next week too. I want everything to be ready for you in case you decide to come early.
Decorating has extended beyond your room. We put up a border in the kitchen.
“He has blessed your children within you.”
Psalm 147:13
No comments:
Post a Comment