January 5-11, 1990
I have felt much better this week physically. I am going through some counseling which has been difficult emotionally. God still has work to do in my life. Sometimes He has to break us in order to accomplish His will.Daddy has been home in the mornings this week which has allowed me to get out. I know that for a while I will be staying at home with you.
You are growing a lot. Many people think I will have you before March because I am so big! I’m carrying you low which is tiring. You are a lot more active than your sister was! I went to hear NewSong sing last night and you were keeping the beat to the music :)
Kayla Week 32
January 12-18, 1990
I went back to the doctor and gained 5 pounds. I was surprised that it wasn’t more. I have been getting very hungry and feel weak if I don’t eat so I give in. The other night Daddy fixed peanut butter crackers at 11:30 p.m. and I ate them all!We had another sonogram. Before we went in, we told the doctor that we didn’t want to know your sex. The sonogram machine is an old model and it is very hard to see specific parts. The doctor was pointing out your head, legs, etc. The nurse came in and told her your sex was XX. I couldn’t believe he was able to determine your sex by what we saw. It was hard to leave there without asking if you were a boy or a girl. We came home that night and kept rewinding the video to see, but we couldn’t tell anything.
Your heart beats slower than Abigail’s which would mean you are a boy, BUT Daddy looked up XX and thinks it means you are a girl . . . guess we didn’t learn genetics well in Science. Oh well, it still doesn’t matter to us and we’ll be glad we waited to be surprised. We just can't wait to see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment