Verse for the day

June 13, 2011

Mom’s Pregnancy Journal ~ Kayla Week 24-25

November 17-23, 1989
Your Grandma and Papa came to visit on their way to Indiana for Thanksgiving.  We had a good time.  Grandma couldn’t believe how big I was already.  I went back to the doctor on Tuesday and had gained another FIVE pounds!  I know I must continue to eat good so I can’t worry with the weight gain. 

We left Wednesday morning for Florida.  Everyone (Aunts, Uncles, and cousins) came to Grammy and Granddaddy’s house for Thanksgiving.  We had a good time.  I wasn’t much help with the preparation, however, because I’m starting to lose energy earlier than before.  I’ll have to work hard ahead of time to make Christmas an easy time for us.
                                                 
Week 25 ~ November 24-30, 1989
We went shopping the day after Thanksgiving.  I got a couple of maternity warm up suits.  Daddy and I splurged and bought a bunch of Christmas decorations.  We’ve never done that and our tree needed help!
We went and chopped down our Christmas tree on Monday.  This was our 4th year to get it from the same place.  I spent all day Monday cleaning the house and decorating.  I really did too much because I was really tired the rest of the week.  I spent most of the week running errands, cooking, cleaning, etc.  I need to make myself rest more so both of us will be better off.
The picture below is from the previous Christmas, but it shows the tree farm!

No comments: