December 1-7, 1989
This was another busy week still trying to get ready for Christmas. I always have too many sewing projects lined up. Daddy is working hard on building furniture. We plan on moving Abigail into the other room after Christmas so she can get adjusted to it and I can get the nursery ready for you! We babysit a little 8-year-old girl and she stayed with us all week. We have enjoyed caring for her over the last year.
I feel you move a lot now. I know you’ll be glad when I take time to rest more!
Week 27 ~ December 8-14, 1989
On the weekend I went to an antique show with a girlfriend. It snowed while we were there quite a bit . . . it was beautiful! I came home and addressed Christmas cards. We had company over for dinner on Monday night. My 29th birthday was Wednesday. Daddy fixed a big breakfast for me and then took me out to lunch. That night we went to see the Living Christmas tree at Eastside Baptist Church. Attending that show has become a tradition for us.
I haven’t been able to walk as much as I would like to because of the cold weather. It is easy to get out of the habit. I hope to start again after the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment