Verse for the day

June 21, 2011

Mom’s Pregnancy Journal ~ Kayla Week 28

Photos by Kelsey Rice
You are 2/3 thirds of the way there!  Ben and Kayla . . . you are going to be precious parents!  I love the way you are expecting and anticipating the birth of baby Levi.  You are filled with joy, awe, and excitement taking seriously the calling to be Mommy and Daddy.  I love you!
~ * ~ * ~
Expecting Kayla . . . Decemer 15-21, 1989
Daddy and I went to a Sunday School Christmas party on Friday night.  Because I teach a class and he is gone a lot, we don’t get to be with people our age at church very much.  Tuesday night was the NewSong Christmas party.  Everyone came dressed in their Light Your World sweatshirts and all of the children received a gift.
I went back to the doctor on Tuesday . . . NO weight gain and everything seems to be on schedule!  Next visit we will have another sonogram.  We can't wait to see you!

Wednesday and Thursday we worked hard to get ready for company.  Daddy finished the furniture at 1:00 a.m.  It looks great, but we are exhausted.  Everyone will arrive on Friday.  Christmas sure seems to come quicker every year!


No comments: