Baby can HEAR!
It is amazing and so exciting to learn that your baby can now hear a good bit of the outside world along with the inside world of the womb . . . your stomach growling, etc. The sound of your voice will be music and comfort to the ears.
“My ears Thou hast opened . . .
I delight to do Thy will, o my God;
Thy law is written in my heart.”
Psalm 40:6,8
* * * * *
When we found out that you could hear . . . we have been playing music to you every night. Soon I will start reading to you. Daddy has been working hard on the laundry / sewing room. He wants to finish that so he can begin making some things for you. When Daddy is not away singing about Jesus, he is at home taking care of us. It has little lambs on it. I like this because we can use the theme to teach you that you are Jesus’ little lamb and He will take care of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment