Nick and Abi -
Today I received a very special e-mail from you with an attachment I will save in my folder of special documents . . . the sound of your very own baby's heart! I've heard the rhythm of this beat many times before, but even still, it made me cry! There is nothing like life inside the womb. What a gift from the Lord.
January 3-9, 1988Hair is now growing on your baby’s little head
in the design to continue all through life.
in the design to continue all through life.
The soft skeleton is also beginning to harden into bones.
“Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh,
and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.
and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.
Thou hast granted me life and favour,
and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.”
and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.”
Job 10:11-12
* * * * *
We took off to Gatlinburg to celebrate the New Year skiing with friends. Of course, only the men enjoyed the sport. When we woke up the next morning, it was snowing hard and there was about six inches of snow on the ground. We went out for pancakes (I am finally able to eat , but am still not showing very much) then decided to head back since driving was hazardous. It snowed the whole way home. I think I felt you move, but I’m not sure
and I’m waiting to feel you again!

No comments:
Post a Comment