September 1-7, 1989
You have definitely gone on a growing binge! I am much bigger than I was when carrying Abigail. I have to wear lose fitting clothes already. Many people have made comments about my size ~ maybe you are twins or just one big baby! We certainly are fine with whatever God gives us!I’m not real sure, but I believe that I have felt you several times now. I’m still feeling good and am enjoying this pregnancy. I walk 2 ½ miles every day which wears me out, but I enjoy the exercise.
* * * * *
Kayla Week 14
September 8-14, 1989
I am still growing much faster this pregnancy, but that’s normal I guess with the second one. I spend a lot of my time sewing for others. I’m anxious to spend some time sewing for you even though I don’t know what you will be. I have a lot of projects to work on before your arrival. I know I will be a busy mommy when you arrive. Abigail is really looking forward to a playmate!
Kayla -
After 21 years, I am still enjoying sewing! It has been fun picking the craft back up again and sewing with you. I hope you will enjoy many years of making things for your family and friends as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment