July 4-10, 1989
Your Daddy and I went to Jekyll Island for the first few days of our vacation. It was great because all we did was eat and sleep. I say I don’t have any pregnancy symptoms, but when I get a chance to sleep, it is very hard for me to wake up. We also spent a few days in Albany with Bobby’s parents. We are already thinking about names. We still like Robert Brandon for boy, but we are not sure about a girl’s name ~ maybe Hannah Katheryn? We still have plenty of time, but we believe the name is very important – especially the meaning of it.
The nursery is all ready for you. Abigail will move into the guest room. It will be exciting to have two children!
Week 10
August 11-17, 1989
This was our second week of vacation. We left Monday morning for Dallas, Texas. We flew to be with Aunt Cindy and Uncle Charlie and college friends. We had a busy week with them. Cindy took us to some wholesale places to shop. We bought some clothes for a boy in case that is what you are. We really don’t care if the Lord gives us a boy or a girl. If we have another girl, we will be more prepared with clothing, etc, but then it doesn’t take much to prepare for a boy either. We know either sex will be a blessing.It was good to come back home. I am really tired – back to more naps and relaxing days!
No comments:
Post a Comment