Verse for the day

April 20, 2011

Mom’s Pregnancy Journal ~ Kayla Week 18-19

Week 18
October 6-12, 1989
This was a big week for Daddy.  NewSong did a concert to be recorded live for a video.  It was a good night ~ and on the video I’m sure everyone will be able to tell I am pregnant.

Daddy did a lot of traveling with NewSong.  God has been good to give him more time at home this fall. I sure hope it will be like that after you are born.  I will miss a couple of trips because of the pregnancy. NewSong will be going to the Bahamas on a cruise and then to Hawaii again.  I don’t mind missing these trips at all.  One day we will be able to take our children with us and that will be much more fun!
* * * * *
Dear Kayla -
YOU are beginning to show!  We knew little Levi was in there, but it is so fun to be able to see him grow.
 Week 19
October 13-19, 1989
We left Sunday after church to go to the mountains to pick up Grandmother.  The leaves were turning beautiful colors and it was a relaxing trip . . . although the weather was very warm.  We brought Grandmother back for the week.  While we were there we bought a bushel of apples so I’ve been eating lots of them.

Grandmother is excited about your arrival.  She is your only Great Grandmother.  She is 79 years old and seems to be in excellent health.

No comments: