Week 5
July 7-13, 1989
I have enjoyed sharing our good news with everyone! The news is not much of a surprise to most people because they knew that we desired to have another child. I don’t feel pregnant at all. Since I did find out that I was pregnant early, the symptoms may come later. July 7-13, 1989
You have a sister, Abigail. She will be 21 months older than you. We found out that we were expecting you on Abigail's first birthday (picture below). I’m sure she will be a big helper as well as a good playmate and friend to you. We are already praying for you physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Week 8
July 28- August 3, 1989
I still don’t have any symptoms of pregnancy. I am a little tired and try to take a nap with Abigail each afternoon. I had my first doctor visit and my weight was the same as before Abigail was conceived. Everything checked out okay. I will be going to the doctor now every four weeks. I am taking vitamins (Shaklee), the same ones I used before.July 28- August 3, 1989
I have been getting ready for our much needed vacation. We will go to Jeckyll Island and then to Dallas, Texas.
Little baby Whittinghill 8 weeks
You really do have a baby in there! We praise God that you were able to see the life within! It will be so fun to watch growth take place - in this precious one, in you, your family, and in all of us who will be touched by this life.


No comments:
Post a Comment