September 22-28, 1989
I went back to the doctor and everything looks good. I gained 3 ½ pounds and my size is what it should be. The doctor said he would be very surprised if I had twins.I woke up sick with a cold. I had a lot of them when I carried Abigail. I hope it won’t be that way this time. I’ve been taking a lot of Vitamin C to help get rid of it. I still don’t feel very pregnant although it is obvious that I am.
I am anxious to feel you move.
We pray for you often.
* * * * *
Week 17
September 29-October 5, 1989
I was sick over the weekend. This was the first cold this pregnancy. I ate a lot of grapefruit and oranges which seemed to help a lot. I am beginning to feel you move a little bit ~ most of the time when I am sitting still!
No comments:
Post a Comment