Kayla, week 15 in your pregnancy was spent in an exciting way ~ celebrating in the birth of your nephew Baby Adrian! It was so fun that we were able to make this memory together!
I can't believe you are already fifteen weeks into your first pregnancy! You look absolutely beautiful, and it is so sweet to see your little one as you are beginning to show just a little tiny bit.
Mom's Journal ~ September 15-21, 1989
This week I did a lot of sewing for Abigail. The weather turned cooler so I had to get busy. Daddy has been home all week and was able to work on furniture. He has to build some things for Abigail now that you will be moving into the nursery. He hopes to make a big bed and dresser for her. One day you will probably use these as well. Your daddy has a different schedule than most – he travels a lot, but when he is home he is home all day. He is very good about working his days at home so he can play with Abigail. He will be sure to play with you too!
I have chosen not to be a working mother (outside the home) because I feel it is more important to be here watching my children grow up ~ there is no greater blessing!


No comments:
Post a Comment