May 1-7, 1988
The next job for baby is to put on weight.
Over the next thirty days, he should gain two pounds.
Baby Adrian is almost here - yahoo! We are praying for you as the last few weeks pass by. Enjoy this season . . . by the grace of God, you will never pass this way again.
* * * * *
Daddy was in Hawaii until Wednesday. While he was gone, I completed most of the projects for your nursery . . . the mobile, lampshade, and rocking chair pads. Daddy came home and it took him a few days to get adjusted back to Georgia time. Maybe we will be able to go with him next time he goes.We designed our birth announcement. I will have most of it printed up so all we have to do is call in the information from your birth.
I also made my telephone list to take to the hospital. The time is getting close and I am trying to think of everything that must be done.
I feel like you are moving lower into the birth position. It is harder to get up and down. I’m still walking two miles a day – they say that will help us at the time of delivery.
“See that you never despise one of these little ones,
For I say to you that their angels in heaven
Constantly behold the face of my Father who is in Heaven . . .
Thus it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven
That one of these little ones perish.”
Matthew 18:10, 14

No comments:
Post a Comment