Verse for the day

January 18, 2011

Mom’s Pregnancy Journal ~ Abigail Week 33

May 8-14, 1988

God is giving attention to baby’s eyes now.
They are still have a blue tint, but will take on the final color soon after birth.
They can respond to light even at this point.

Sunday was Mother’s Day and for the first time, I qualified to celebrate too!
Mom (Grammy) and Lori
I received some cards and my mom sent me a few presents. I have been so blessed with a godly role model for my own mother! Oh if I could be just a little bit like her.

At church they dedicated babies ~ 17 of them. It was so hard for me to not be up there with them . . . I’m so ready to hold you in my arms.

This was a productive week for your Dad.  He finished building a piece of furniture for our room that he has worked on for over a year.  Now he can concentrate his efforts on furniture for you.  He installed a ceiling fan in your room because it will probably be a hot summer.

I addressed the birth announcements. They are ready to be printed soon after you are born so we can share the news right away.
My eyes are ever toward the Lord…”
Psalm 25:15

No comments: