April 24-30, 1988
The major development of baby is almost complete!
At this point, the finishing touches are taking place: toenails and the tear ducts.
We had another full week. I realized how many projects I still had to complete and only ten more weeks to do so!
Friday we took Daddy to the airport to go to Hawaii! He will be gone for five days. (Note: I would definitely go to Hawaii when seven months pregnant if I could do it all over again!) I came back home and made the diaper bag and bear pillow for your room. Your nursery looks cuter with every project completed.
You still enjoy music. I put the tape record up to you the other night and you seemed to be moving to the beat!
“…Encourage the young women to love their husbands,
to love their children...”
Titus 2:4
No comments:
Post a Comment