Verse for the day

August 17, 2010

Daddy Loves Us - Abigail Week 8

Mom’s Journal ~ Abigail Week 8  November 15-21, 1987
We went to the doctor and came back with a very positive report. We saw your little body and even your heartbeat. Daddy was in the room with me. There are no signs of miscarriage so we are looking forward to good things. I still have to take it very easy and can’t do any traveling.

Daddy has been such a help so I can take it easy. Sunday night I was so tired we had to leave church early. Daddy put me to bed and then fixed dinner for me and brought it to me in bed. Then last night after church he came home and did all of the ironing for me ~ he really loves us!

Our good friends came to visit bringing all the fixings for a Thanksgiving dinner. She cooked and we celebrated a week early together. I am so blessed to have many people watching over us.

Week 8:  Abi, your baby’s heart beats steady pumping blood throughout the body now for a lifetime. Handprints and footprints are already engraved in the skin. By the end of the week, baby will no longer be considered an embryo but a fetus with all organs in place ready to develop into what will sustain life.

“And why did God make you two one;
because He sought a godly offspring from your union.”
Malachi 2:15

No comments: