Mom’s Journal ~ Week 6 November 1-7, 1987
The doctor told me that you would be born on the 4th of July. We had an early sonogram and we were able to see YOU . . . a little black dot the size of my fingernail. I can't believe I'm in love with a little black dot!
I am not allowed to travel until your 20th week so we cancelled our plans to go home for Thanksgiving. I began taking vitamins and am doing all I can to protect you. Daddy is helping me by doing some of the housework – he even fixed breakfast Tuesday morning. Your Daddy has prayed for you every night – we both love you so much. I don’t feel sick, but I am very tired and have been trying to get lots of sleep.
Weeks 6: Abi, your baby is growing and is now about one half inch long. The kidneys and liver are starting to work and the spinal cord is forming. Inside of the mouth, you will even find the starting of baby teeth. Blood cells are now being produced! “For life is in the blood….” Leviticus 17:11
Verse for the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment