Abigail - just as it was too early to hear the heartbeat of your little one yesterday, there is a period of silence in my pregnancy journal with you!

I guess since I had been sick and it was the holiday season, I didn't write anything during weeks 10, 11, and 12. It is exciting to know, however, that even though you can't hear or see anything on the outside - MUCH is going on inside! God knows if your baby is a boy or a girl and if there is one or two babies inside. He knew all of this before time began and He can't wait for you to find out.
Baby's face has changed so much that it is beginning to have a human profile with a tiny little nose. Even the fingernails are forming on the little hands. Should we get some pink nail polish ready or a nail brush to scrub the dirt out of that little boy's hands?
I love you!
“May your sons be as plants grown up in their youth;
may our daughters be as corner stones,
polished after the similitude of a palace.” Psalm 144:12
No comments:
Post a Comment